Egg Shaper/Rice Molder
Make fun shapes out of boiled eggs and rice with these shapers. A great way to display food differently so it is more appealing to your little giant.
With 6 different shapes included there is bound to be lots of excitement around what will appear next in their lunchbox or on their plate.
Made of plastic, they are very easy to use and are dishwasher safe.
Our favorite uses are:
• Shaping eggs
• Making rice balls
• Made from Food Grade Polypropylene Plastic.
• Hand wash only – not dishwasher or microwave safe.
Boiled egg shapers:
1. Boil small to medium size eggs until the preferred consistency
2. Rinse with cold water and peel the egg (while still warm)
3. Position the boiled egg on one side of the shaper and close the clips firmly to compress the egg within the shaper.
4. Chill them in the fridge or if in a rush put them in cold water for 10 minutes or in the freezer for 5 minutes.
5. Open clips, put the egg into your hand, and lightly tap to fully shape.
1. Cook rice to the preferred consistency
2. While still slightly warm spoon into one side of the chosen shape.
3. If preferred fill one side halfway and add some tuna, nuts, cucumber, spices, or any other chosen ingredient before filling the one side all the way (Only use one side of the shaper)
4. Compact the rice into the chosen side of the shaper using your hands or the back of a teaspoon or spoon.
5. Put the shaper upside down on your hand and lightly tap to shape/mold.
6. If needed touch up any loose rice around the edges.
|Dimensions||7 × 7 × 4.5 cm|
Bear, Bunny, Car, Fish, Heart, Star
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.